Bachelor of Business Administration Degrees takes pride in providing you with the reliable information you need to make smart decisions about earning a bachelor of business administration degree. We’ve got the facts that you have been searching for regarding these productive degree programs. Learn what to expect from your coursework. Investigate possible concentrations like management, marketing, accounting and finance. Discover what to look for in a BBA degree program. Interested in an online degree program? Be sure to check out our rankings of top online BBA programs. Whether it is a traditional or online program, our goal is to help you find your ideal BBA degree program.
Because selecting your degree program is just the beginning, we have also gathered the facts about the careers you’ll qualify for once you have earned your bachelor’s degree. Explore your professional options and develop your understanding of business administration with our featured articles and our informative FAQ page. We’ve even assembled a helpful list of resource links. Our goal is to help you find all the information you need to be a success in business administration.
Some interesting statistics about business administration careers:
- Accountants and auditors earned a median salary of $64,000 in 2012.
- Health services managers brought home a median salary of in 1012. With a predicted job growth rate of 23 percent, experts say there will be almost 74,000 new jobs for these professionals created between 2012 and 2022.
- Marketing managers earned a median annual wage of close to $120,000 in 20012.
- In 2012, information technology managers earned a median salary of $121,000. Experts are predicting a faster-than-average job growth rate of 15 percent for these positions between 2012 and 2022.
- Advertising and promotion managers brought home a median salary of $89,000 in 2012.
- In 2012, financial managers enjoyed a median salary of $110,000. If you do the math, this works out to roughly $53 an hour.
- Sales managers earned a median annual wage of $105,000 in 2012.
- Managers working in the field of human resources earned median salaries of $100,000 in 2012.
Get started planning your career. Learn more about earning your business administration degree with a visit to our homepage at Bachelor-of-Business-Administration.org.